What to expect during a during an office visit to Dr. Kelly
Your First Visit
Your first visit with Dr. Kelly will last approximately 60 to 90 minutes. The initial visit consists of an in-depth review of your health concerns and goals, as well as gathering information on all aspects of your health including past trauma/illnesses or surgery, family medical history, environmental exposures, diet, emotions, exercise habits, relaxation and more. Dr. Kelly will then do the necessary physical examinations. Initial treatments are started and necessary labs are ordered or requested. Between the first and second visit, the doctor reviews all of your information and designs a comprehensive treatment plan taking into consideration all of your goals and needs.
Your Second Visit
During your second visit, we discuss options for naturopathic care that are tailored to you. Together, we decide which treatment options are most appropriate at this time in your life. It is fundamental that you feel empowered to make decisions about your health and healing process.
Your Follow-Up Visits
Follow-up visits are scheduled to monitor your progress and, if necessary, to refine and expand your plan of care. As you regain a sense of vitality, our visits will focus on health maintenance through the development of a personalized prevention plan.
The frequency of your visits will depend on the pace of your progress, the type of therapy you chose, and the amount of support you need to implement your Comprehensive treatment plan.
• Custom botanical tinctures, herbal teas
• Nutrient-vitamin-mineral therapies
• Individually designed diet and nutrient plans
• Natural hormone replacement therapy
• Homeopathy – first aid and combination remedies
• Exercise program planning
• Detoxification programs
• Biopuncture for chronic pain, gut issues, TMJ, migraines, skin issues, etc.
• Emotional Freedom Technique – This is a blend between acupressure and counseling, emotional freedom technique is an excellent and gentle method to help each patient let go of issues that are of an emotionally charged and that may be significantly contributing to their chronic illness. You tap with your fingertips on the head and chest to help treat physical and emotional ailments.